Pathogenic Research CL3
Our client is an independent UK organisation that was set up by the government in 2003 to protect the public from threats to their health from infectious diseases and environmental hazards.
As a result of increased workload a further two CL3 Laboratory suites, licensed by the HSE, were required to support the existing laboratory. Clean Air Technologies were awarded the contract to design and install the new laboratories.
Scope of Works
- The demolition and refurbishment of the existing Laboratory space.
- Installation of internal finishes including: –
Walls; Ceilings; Floors; Windows; Doors
- Â The installation of the Laboratory Furniture, including: –
Benching; Hand Wash Basins; Sinks
- Design & installation of HVAC and Fumigation System, including: –
Extract and supply ventilation; Ductwork; Formaldehyde Neutralisation; controls
- Alarm Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Commissioning & Validation
- Provision of the ongoing service and validation of the facility.