Hospital NHS Trustâ€™s Pharmacy required their Aseptic Pharmacy Suite to be remodelled.
The desired outcome was to improve environmental and contamination control whilst extending the existing â€˜Cleanâ€™ areas to encompass additional rooms and provide better segregation.
Works commenced on a challenging programme with the associated noise and vibration sensitivities of working in a hospital environment.
The design modification of the Aseptic suite met the client’s operational needs and complied with strict regulatory requirements of this type of facility.
Scope of Works
- Strip out of existing walls and ceilings
- Formation of new walls to create new layout
- Refurbishment of existing area with new vinyl flooring
- Vinyl finish to walls and ceilings to meet ISO 7 requirement
- Installation of Cleanroom grade double glazed windows
- Installation of new doors complete with door interlock system
- New ductwork and terminal HEPAs
- Installation of 10 number stainless steel Transfer Hatches
- Installation of cleanroom grade light fittings
- Trespa / Stainless Steel Work Benching
- Small LEV System